Did you know that the DC Jazz Festival is one of the most highly anticipated cultural events in the nation? Plan your stay this June and surround yourself in the soothing sounds of jazz! Whether a jazz enthusiast or first time visitor hoping to find the best summer events in DC, you’ll want to check out the DC Jazz Festival on June 5-16, 2013.
As the largest music festival in Washington, DC, the DC Jazz Festival features more than 125 performances in venues across the city. Highlights for the event include:
- Jazz Meets the Latin Classic: Paquito D’Rivera PanAmericana Ensemble at the Kennedy Center Terrace Theater on Friday, June 14, 2013.
- Jazz ‘n’ Families Fun Days: A two-day event, which features storytelling and more on June 1-2, 2013.
- Jazz at The Hamilton Live: 10 nights of exciting and diverse performances! Click here for the scheduled dates.
- Jazz in the ‘Hoods: Takes place in more than 40 venues with over 80 performances in 21 neighborhoods throughout DC.
- From Bagels to Bongos: Arturo O’Farrill & the Grammy® Award-winning Afro Latin Jazz Orchestra: Enjoy big band jazz and the convergence of Jewish music and Latin music from a variety of accomplished musicians and special guests.
- Plus many more!
For affordable rates just outside of the city, look no further than the Hilton Washington DC/Rockville Hotel & Executive Meeting Center. Visit our website to book your stay with us today.